We do the heavy lifting while you can focus on remaining anonymous online.
- SSL-VPN Tunneling on HTTPS to pass through NATs and firewalls.
- Revolutionary VPN over ICMP and VPN over DNS features.
- Resistance to highly-restricted firewall.
- Embedded dynamic-DNS and NAT-traversal so that no static nor fixed IP address is required.
- AES 256-bit and RSA 4096-bit encryptions.
- Sufficient security features such as logging and firewall inner VPN tunnel.
- 1Gbps-class high-speed throughput performance with low memory and CPU usage.
- SSL-VPN (HTTPS) and 6 major VPN protocols (OpenVPN, IPsec, L2TP, MS-SSTP, L2TPv3 and EtherIP) are all supported as VPN tunneling underlay protocols.
- RADIUS / NT Domain user authentication function
- RSA certificate authentication function
Virtual Private Network (VPN) routes your internet traffic through a VPN tunnel – an encrypted connection between your device and the destination on the web.
Not only does a VPN tunnel encrypt your data, but it also and hides your IP address and location.
Like an armored van, it takes you from point A to point B in total secret, shielding you from any dangers that lurk outside.